Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Guest Bloggers And Special Spotlights On The Horizon

I've been working hard and long finding some special guests to contribute here. Sadly... no one likes me.... /tear. Just kidding! Not really, I bribed them... /sob

In all seriousness, the question remains... who are these amazing people?


I have been talking to fellow colleagues, classmates, business associates, fellow athletes, and coaches. Essentially, anyone that I could bother and twist their arm :P

I am hoping that in the next few weeks I will be able to first start introducing these amazing people, and then, once I have had enough time to bribe them once again, they will start sharing some of their special stories, experiences, and interests.

This will be a fantastic way to showcase the amazing talent that people all around us have!

And, if you believe you know someone special, or have something really awesome to share, let me know... I'd be glad to give you some artistic freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment